Many Authors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The Young Widow.......
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:33 am by Froggy

» Friends Don't Exist
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:31 pm by Froggy

» Give the emoticon an expression
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 pm by Whispers

» Destruction Lists
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 pm by Whispers

» New banner
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm by Froggy

» At the End fo Eight Years
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 pm by Knyfe

» March activity check
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 am by Knyfe

» Resident Evil- Head Shot
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Whispers

» Would you rather?
Resident Evil- Head Shot EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 am by Froggy

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
The Villagers

free forum

Resident Evil- Head Shot

Go down

Resident Evil- Head Shot Empty Resident Evil- Head Shot

Post  Whispers Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 pm

RESIDENT EVIL- HEAD SHOT

This story is about a girl who survives during a zombie apocalypse. Based on the Video game series, Resident Evil.

INTRO

We heard screaming outside of the school. I'm in the 6th grade. Kids started to panic and hyperventilate but I stayed still and quiet, watching the shadows ambush and leap over people in the blurry windows. I saw one figure bite into the neck of another, as the other slowly fell and the other figure devoured it. We heard shrieking and the teachers began to evacuate the classroom. Those monsters, what seemed like humans, were running into the school, screaming manically and leaping over teachers and kids. One ate my friend, Mary Ann. While he teared into her flesh with his sharp teeth, she told me to run so I did. I kept running and running, all the way back to my small duplex, on Rugrid Street.

CHAPTER 1- SURVIVING ON MY OWN FOR A WHILE

There I hid, shuddering. Steady, quiet breaths were emanating from my nose, for I didn't dare breath through my mouth. I heard growling. I heard sniffing. I just knew those savage, man eating dogs would find me soon with their vicious sense of smell. I held my hand over my mouth as another rigid breath escaped it, hoping they didn't hear. Squeezing my eyes shut as a tear escaped, I tried my best not to let out any obvious signs that I was there, hiding in the dark, dusty closet of my abandoned house. I had no idea where my mom had went when I returned from the school evacuating. Just then, I heard paw steps. One was coming into the room! The slightest noise will alert it. I had to stay quiet... AHH! It came, bursting into the door! Snapping at my exposed thighs. I groaned as I held it's blood soaked jaws, managing to push the forceful possessed animal away from my flesh. My back hit the wall and I let out a shriek as it came into the closet, it's teared paws scraping on the floor. “Get away from me!” I felt something rough behind me and I reached back to grab it with seconds to spare and thrust it forward with all my might, as I heard a yelp and something thump on the the floor. I opened my eyes and saw the dog lying outside of the closet, as I saw blood dripping down my hands from the plank of wood I was holding. I slowly crept out of the closet, looking in all directions as the bitten, dismantled carcass of what was a rottweiler lay on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding it. I stepped around it, still clutching the plank of wood to my chest. The old house was dim and the wooden ground was creaking beneath my feet as I stepped out of the living room. I glanced back at the dog once more than walked over to a cabinet above the oven, which was stained with fresh dark blood. “What happened in this house...?”

(This is not the end of chapter one~ Just a part of it)
Whispers
Whispers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum