Many Authors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The Young Widow.......
Emerald's Adventure EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:33 am by Froggy

» Friends Don't Exist
Emerald's Adventure EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:31 pm by Froggy

» Give the emoticon an expression
Emerald's Adventure EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 pm by Whispers

» Destruction Lists
Emerald's Adventure EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 pm by Whispers

» New banner
Emerald's Adventure EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm by Froggy

» At the End fo Eight Years
Emerald's Adventure EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 pm by Knyfe

» March activity check
Emerald's Adventure EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 am by Knyfe

» Resident Evil- Head Shot
Emerald's Adventure EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 pm by Whispers

» Would you rather?
Emerald's Adventure EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 am by Froggy

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
The Villagers

free forum

Emerald's Adventure

2 posters

Go down

Emerald's Adventure Empty Emerald's Adventure

Post  Emeralds Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Emerald's Adventure

Emerald's Adventure 100004992-normal

Long ago, in an enchanted land, a baby unicorn was born. Her name was Emerald. She was meant to protect the enchanted oak forest with a force field. To do that, the filly needed to learn the spell. She left her beloved home, searching for the six elements on how to make the spell. Meanwhile, her home is being tooken over by a dark shadow. Can Emerald learn the spell fast enough before her friends and family are lost forever?

I was running. A breeze whistled in my ears. I saw a dark shadow storming over my home. "Mother! Father!" I called. "Run!" Before I knew it, the shadow took over them. I looked back where they used to be standing. "No!" I hollered. It was too late. The shadow had already tooken over my home.
Remember to find the six elements, my parent's voice whispered in my head. We will always be standing next to you to watch over you, they said.

It was hard to get used to being alone. I kept asking, "Mother? Father?" but I always remembered that they weren't there.
I was still running for awhile, but then heard some crying noise. I saw a griffin. I trotted up to it and asked, "What's wrong?"
"I-I can't fly anymore!"
"Why not?"
"I was playing tag with my friend, and she accidently b-bumped into my wing!" the griffin sniffles.
"I know healing magic. I will help you, even if it takes all of my power away from me and even if it takes forever." I used all of my strength and power. I made a force of power so huge, it only took one blow to fix her right up.
"It-it's perfect!" the griffin squacked. "It feels better than it did even before I got hurt! Thank you!"
"No problem. Do you need anything else?"
"Nope. Thank you so much for fixing it!" and then, the griffin took off into the sky.
I turned around, and I saw a shimmering image of my mother. I startled, and said, "M-mother? Is it really you?"
Congratulations, Emerald, my mom's voice whispered inside my head. You have won the element of generosity. You would have done anything to fix that griffin up. You even had said that you would work on it forever if you had to. And, one last thing; you even offered to do anything else for her. Here, is the element of generosity. A light formed on my neck, and made a pearl necklace with a pink diamond on it; the jewel standed for the element of generosity. My mother's image shimmered, and left me alone with the one element.

Last edited by Emeralds on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emeralds
Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Emerald's Adventure Empty ...

Post  Froggy Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:46 pm

"thank you." i murmered, but she was already gone. it warmed my heart to see her again, and I wished she would stay. But I had more important matters on my mind now. That dark shadow would reach me soon enough, and it was getting dark, I hadn't had anything to eat. So I ran far into woods ahead of me, it was getting thicker and thicker with each step. I saw a shimmering through the thick brambles and trees. When I came close enough it appeared to be a dark creature, not how they looked but their presence was haunting. It was a gorgeous creature on the outside,a nd it was murmering something in a different language. Finally when it looked up into my eyes, the magnifigant creature said, "Do you want to find your parents again? they aren't gone forever, you know." I was suprised and confused, but I liked what he was saying. "You know where they are? How I can get to them?"
"yes. all you need to do is let that shadow take over, then you will be able to live with your parents forever."
I backed off. Thunder boomed, even though it wasnt raining. it must have been the magical creature creating the nervewracking sound. "I won't let that shadow take over. no matter what you say! And if I do succeed, which i will, My parents will be safe, and there won't be a shadow taking over the world!"
"What?! You know you'll never succeed, you pathetic fool!" without warning it's colorful eyes turned to burning flames, the white light surrounding it turned to storm clouds, and lightning, but then, it started fading! going away shreiking, "NO NO! WHAT'S HAPPENING?" but before it finally faded away, it warned, "Remember, young girl to watch your back. May this curse be with you until your death!" goosebumps coverd my entire spine, but then a golden light appeared all around me. My mother! I thought.
"you have done well so far." she began. "you had the oppertunity to see me and your father again, but the shadow would take over, but you stayed loyal. I present to you, the element of loyalty."
another bead formed around my neck on a second thin chain, a yellow saphire.
my mother spoke again, "You will face more difficult enemies in the future, you will need a weapon. I cannot give it to you here, but in a small cabin in the woods you will find it. I cannot tell you more, you must complete this quest on your own." she faded. and before i could say thank you.
Again.
Froggy
Froggy
Admin

https://manyauthors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Emerald's Adventure Empty Re: Emerald's Adventure

Post  Emeralds Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

"Thank you," I murmered, but she was already gone. It warmed my heart to see her again, and I wished she would stay. But I had more important matters on my mind now. That dark shadow would reach me soon enough, and it was getting dark. So I ran far into woods ahead of me, it was getting thicker and thicker with each step. I saw a shimmering through the thick brambles and trees. When I came close enough it appeared to be a dark creature, not how they looked but their presence was haunting. It was a gorgeous creature on the outside, and it was murmering something in a different language. Finally when it looked up into my eyes, the magnifigant creature said, "Do you want to find your parents again? They aren't gone forever, you know." I was surprised and confused, but I liked what he was saying. "You know where they are? How I can get to them?"
"Yes. All you need to do is let that shadow take over, then you will be able to live with your parents forever."
I backed off. Thunder boomed, even though it wasnt raining. it must have been the magical creature creating the nervewracking sound. "I won't let that shadow take over, no matter what you say! And if I do succeed, which i will, my parents will be safe, and there won't be a shadow taking over the world!"
"What?! You know you'll never succeed, you pathetic fool!" without warning it's colorful eyes turned to burning flames, and the white light surrounding it turned to storm clouds and lightning. Then, it started fading, shreiking, "NO! WHAT IS HAPPENING?" but before it finally faded away, it warned, "Remember, young girl to watch your back. May this curse be with you until your death!" Goosebumps coverd my entire spine, but then a golden light appeared all around me. My father! I thought.
You have done well so far, his voice whispered in my head. You had the opportunity to see me and your mother again, but the shadow would take over. But instead of listening, you stayed loyal. I present to you, the element of loyalty.
Another bead formed on my pearl necklace, a yellow citrine.
My father spoke again, You will face more difficult enemies in the future, so you will need a weapon. I cannot give it to you here, but in a small cabin in the woods you will find it. I cannot tell you more, you must complete this quest on your own. He then faded.

I approve it, though I edited a little of it. Nice descriptions!
(Next time, can you try to use the right punctuation and capitalization in the right places, please?)
Emeralds
Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm

(uh, sure. sorry. Wink )
Froggy
Froggy
Admin

https://manyauthors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down